Please call 877.560.5833 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or if you need assistance during the registration process.
At the National Hemophilia Foundation, your voice is very important to us. Whether you’re a patient, caregiver, or a member of the support network, we understand the day to day challenges that come with having hemophilia with the added complication of an inhibitor. That is why the Inhibitor Education Summits were designed to specifically cater to your needs.
Come join this dynamic event and interact with expert healthcare professionals as well as other patients and their families for a weekend of education designed to improve your overall health and quality of life.
- The Summits provide:
- Travel and lodging assistance provided for eligible patients and their caregiver(s)
- Both locations accessible to wheelchairs and other mobility devices
- Four different educational tracks tailored to suit your needs as a patient or caregiver
- An Interactive Education Camp for Youths, including an off-site activity (Ages 4-12)
- Childcare for infants-3 years old